Every great investigative team has lead detectives. And every good lead detective knows you must rely on the expertise of a diversified team to ensure you look strategically for clues and piece those clues together in the most efficient and impactful manner. Take a moment to learn a bit about our core team and advisory resources. We stand ready to respond to your toughest challenges, mysteries, and questions.
Lead detective Connie Chesner brings harmony to qualitative and quantitative examination. She leads every research mystery that Right Brain Discovery engages with a strong sense of academic rigor and business acumen. She establishes a plan to uncover the clues using both internal and external sources of expertise and engagement.
Connie's work has helped clients across category and perspective. To give you some context, consider that their insight-driven research design, implementation, and analysis have enabled:
- credit unions to retain and increase deposits and customer loyalty
- healthcare organizations to understand patient, physician, and staff satisfaction, drivers, and psychology
- educational suppliers to engage parent/teacher organizations more effectively
- front-line training programs to enhance employee learning, retention, and enactment
- CPG manufacturers to launch new product innovations successfully
- B-2-B warehouse distributors to align training and customer service with the needs of their clients
- healthcare educational departments to increase patient enrollment & attendance in key programs
- retirement planning advisors to increase open IRA accounts and deposits year-over-year
- financial institutions to make informed strategic decisions about market expansion and targeting
- retailers to build and instill loyalty beyond programs and cards
- clinics to align patient, physician, staff, and public needs for facility and service enhancement
- loyalty programs to understand trends and voice-of-customer perspectives that drive enrollment
So, no matter your industry or the size of your business, Right Brain Discovery has scalable projects that cut to the heart of understanding the answers to your toughest questions. Give us a call and we can discuss your industry, company, and challenge. The lead detective team at Right Brain Discovery is known for acutely listening to the challenges facing clients and generating research projects that consistently exceed client expectations.
Communication Behavior Strategist
Connie earned her sleuthing experience over the past decade, investigating mysteries of human behavior and understanding for clients ranging from the US Air Force to healthcare and finance providers, CPG suppliers, and frontline retail employees. Her design is primarily qualitative in nature, helping to build out the depth of insights necessary to recommend strategic action to clients. She's helped solve the mysteries of preparing new product launches, understanding facility and treatment choice in healthcare, branding awareness and perception, employee satisfaction, and retirement and investment planning to name just a few folders in her case files.
What makes Connie a prime lead detective is her exceptional ability to design and engage anthropological research methodologies in a quest to uncover critical motivation triggers and cues that drive the psychology of consumer behavior. She remains active academically, keeping tabs on the latest research and insights from the field and has authored numerous scholarly publications.
Clients find Connie to be detail-oriented and focused, with a drive to design, implement and analyze qualitative and quantitative research that brings real world applicability to her discoveries. Her zeal and dedication consistently deliver findings that increase client understanding and ability to take informed actions. She is also a seasoned media spokesperson and respected expert in networked rumors.
Connie's approach allows her to engage the proper research approach for each challenge a client brings. And whether she is interviewing, running focus groups, or using observational participation and ethnographic immersion to collect data, her keen sense of discovery allows her to cut to the heart of what truly motivates consumers or employees.
In addition to our lead detectives, we also engage expert advisors on a project-to-project basis to keep our overhead low and to ensure that we align expertise and project needs. Our advisors make our research more targeted, better designed, and more in-sync with the needs of your category, industry, or challenge. Most advisors still work full-time in their field of study so their participation in a project is as a guide and insider. Your lead detectives still have the final say on all design, implementation, and analysis.
Beyond the Research
We believe that a balanced life, filled with nourishment for the body and soul, are important elements in being the best team we can be for you and your project. To feed these needs, we hike, kayak, snorkel, and keep active with our family of pets. Here are a few snapshots of how we spend our time outside of Right Brain Discovery.